Saturday, May 28, 2011

International Perspective: Questions about Georgia

გამარჯობა! Hello from Georgia! If you've been checking out the home page you know that I, Danni, (Pat & Les's youngest daughter) your faithful BlackSheep tech support and goat enthusiast, has been teaching English in the Republic of Georgia. I've been adding little stories to the home page about the agriculture I've seen in this unique country. The experience has been wonderful, but is shortly coming to an end. I will be back home to Wisconsin in three weeks. For that reason, I'm giving you guys the opportunity to ask any questions you might have about Georgia, Katchapuri, foreign free-range chickens, and community cows. Please post in comments any questions you might have for me. I will do my best to find the answers in my last few weeks and post the answers when I get back. The questions can be related to anything, not just agriculture. See you soon!
You can read my travel blog, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment