Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Site Finished

Finally, the new site is complete. I hope you like the way it looks. Most of the site is the same. We obviously still offer fabulous organic wheatgrass, pet grass, seasonal vegetables, culinary flowers, and herbs. However, the site now features tips and tricks (found on the resource page), more photos, and recipes. The home page is also much snazzier. The blue box features three items of recent news. Just click on each title to see the story. I think the picture of the month is especially cute. Check out the new site! It's the same URL if you've got our site marked as a favorite or bookmark (which we highly recommend!).

I hope you all enjoyed the fall festival today. I wish I could have been there. It sounded like a blast! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment