Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Testimonial

We got this email today and thought it was just too great not to share with everyone. Thanks Joanne for your email. We certainly look forward to seeing you next year!

Dear Les and Pat, I used the pie pumpkin you gave me for making Thanksgiving pies and pumpkin bread this year and have to tell you, it was the best I had ever eaten. First of all, baking the pumpkin proved easier than I anticipated. The Pumpkin just fell off the shell and the pulp was ready to go! Amazing. The taste was incredible. I cut back on the use of sugar because I felt it didn’t need that much. Everyone I shared the pie and breads with commented on how delicious it was. Thank you again for your generosity in giving us that pumpkin. Next year I will definitely be back out at St. Coletta’s and purchase one. With this experience, it is impossible to go back to canned pumpkin, ever! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and blessings on all you are doing! Sr. Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment